
Okay, so I started on the book my Big Sis has been dogging me to read. And it's.....okay.....I guess. I think when you go into something that has been so hyped before you got there that you can't help but expect more. I'm only halfway in, and I realize this series contains four books, so I don't want to judge yet. So far, I get the whole "I'm so misunderstood" thing as well as the whole "good boy/bad boy and good/evil" thing. I really do want to see the movie because I can totally see why teenage girls would be into this on screen with the descriptions given to Edward. But I hafta say....I just don't get Bella. I'm sure I had an awkward phase as much as the next girl, but I don't ever remember tripping, falling and having as many accidents as her. She just sounds like a damn weirdo......I'm sorry. I do enjoy a book that uses its environment as a character, so getting to know Forks is intriguing. I'm staying with it, girls, but it had better start getting good soon....
Comments
But I am with you on the Bella thing- most of the time she annoyed the crap out of me and I wanted to just smack her upside the head. Then I could have Edward ;)