After.......Honestly, one of the best shows I've seen in a while. The Pixies looked great, sounded great and seemed to be having a good time together. E-Roc and I had so much fun together and were really happy when we moved up higher in the auditorium and had about 4 full rows to ourselves! I danced and screamed and felt my voice start to crack around about "Hey" but managed to hold onto it through "Gigantic". The graphics on the screens behind the band were fun and creative, and I just really dig that kind of thing. Black Francis can still scream it out with the best of 'em and everyone in the band was tight and on their marks. The crowd response was great, and we even saw some friends on our way out at the end. A truly great night of music and fun in Charlotte, NC!!!!
And p.s., it's totally okay that Kim didn't call me. She is still the most rockin' chick I know!



Comments