I am happy to report that summer life with Nanny seems to be going well so far for Little Boy. And that means it's going well for Mommy too.
I can tell that things are good when I go to pick Little Boy up at his dad's and I can see that he is calm, the house is calm and Nanny is calm. I have always been able to tell what kind of day my child has had just by how he behaves when I get him home with me.....whether he can tell me or not.
It also seems that it's good for Little Boy to spend time with someone other than his dad or me from time to time. I'm never jealous when I see Little Boy bonding with someone who I can see cares about him.
So with all that considered, I think this summer time spent with Nanny is gonna be good for him and me!
I can tell that things are good when I go to pick Little Boy up at his dad's and I can see that he is calm, the house is calm and Nanny is calm. I have always been able to tell what kind of day my child has had just by how he behaves when I get him home with me.....whether he can tell me or not.
It also seems that it's good for Little Boy to spend time with someone other than his dad or me from time to time. I'm never jealous when I see Little Boy bonding with someone who I can see cares about him.
So with all that considered, I think this summer time spent with Nanny is gonna be good for him and me!