(A re-post from 2016 that still holds up. Big time.)
I never cease to be interested, entertained and sometimes even shocked by the ways my fellow drivers choose to express themselves on their vehicles. Vehicle decals can tell you quite a lot about a person, so much so, that I've read they can sometimes put you at risk for criminal activity by basically announcing who you are and where you'll be at all times. I think that's rare though. More likely they just announce how dumb you are and how bad your taste is AND exactly how you like to waste your money. But seriously, what DO your bumper stickers say about you?
![]() |
| Of course, the Monster symbol identifies that you don't have good taste, but really only have a legal addiction to a caffeinated beverage with questionable ingredients. |
![]() |
| Of course, sometimes messages get kidnapped and we get gems like this. Just remember this: when you're campaigning hard to keep your 2nd Amendment Rights, you're fighting for this guy too. |
![]() |
| You have bad taste in music. 'Nuff said. |
![]() |
| These stickers always make me sad, and I feel like they're a little bit tacky. But who I am to tells someone how to honor someone they've lost? |
![]() |
| You're a semi-wealthy SAHM. Am I judging? Maybe. But am I wrong? Probably not. |
![]() |
| You have great taste! (I have one of these. Bears no weight on my comments here.) |
![]() |
| You're cool and like to follow trends, but you also know how to think outside the box. Good for you, Shirt Tucker! |
![]() |
| Some people know how to have fun with something that others take a little too seriously. I'm one of those people. |
![]() |
| You follow politics, but only loosely. You're also not very smart and plan on peeling this off as soon as you find the perfect Trump sticker to replace it. |
![]() |
| You're smart. You listen to NPR. You know what's best for EVERYONE. Also, you really really hate Bush. |












