"Instant Karma's gonna get you
Gonna look you right in the face
Better get yourself together darlin'
Join the human race
How in the world you gonna see
Laughin' at fools like me
Who in the hell d'you think you are
A super star
Well, right you are....."
Gonna look you right in the face
Better get yourself together darlin'
Join the human race
How in the world you gonna see
Laughin' at fools like me
Who in the hell d'you think you are
A super star
Well, right you are....."
"Is there anybody going to listen to my story
All about the girl who came to stay?
She's the kind of girl
You want so much it make you sorry
Still you don't regret a single day
Ah, girl, girl, girl....."
All about the girl who came to stay?
She's the kind of girl
You want so much it make you sorry
Still you don't regret a single day
Ah, girl, girl, girl....."
"I once had a girl
Or should I say she once had me
She showed me her room
Isn't it good Norwegian wood?"
Or should I say she once had me
She showed me her room
Isn't it good Norwegian wood?"
"No one I think is in my tree
I mean it must be high or low
That is you can't, you know, tune in
But it's all right
That is, I think, it's not too bad....."
I mean it must be high or low
That is you can't, you know, tune in
But it's all right
That is, I think, it's not too bad....."
"And woman
Hold me close to your heart
However distant, don't keep us apart
After all it is written in the stars....."
Hold me close to your heart
However distant, don't keep us apart
After all it is written in the stars....."




