I don't understand at all why this movie caught all kinds of flack when it was released in 2016. It's fun, it's witty, and it pays all kinds of homage to the original modern classic from 1984. Is it because it was all women? If so, that's just stupid because this cast is banging! All through it I kept saying things like "wow.....I bet this looked awesome on the big screen......wow.....I wish my kid could appreciate this......wow.....I bet a lot of little girls really dug on this......." You get it. I loved all the cameos, the gags relating to the original, and of course, the funny digs about having a hot but dumb male secretary.
This is a fun and easy to enjoy popcorn-on-the-couch flick that you could even watch with your kids. Who can't use that these days?
P.S. My hubs also liked the fact that Ozzy Osbourne is billed as "famous rockstar" in the credits. I guess that would require explanation to today's young audience. Har!!!!!

