Confession: I didn't dig this movie the way everyone said I would. I left before it was over. I thought it was boring. For the all female empowerment it touted, it looked to me like Diana was still a woman being told what to do. I did like the World War I tie-in.....I have always been oddly enthralled by The Great War. Summer blockbusters typically aren't made for peeps like me, and this one was no exception. Sorry, ladies.
Confession: I didn't dig this movie the way everyone said I would. I left before it was over. I thought it was boring. For the all female empowerment it touted, it looked to me like Diana was still a woman being told what to do. I did like the World War I tie-in.....I have always been oddly enthralled by The Great War. Summer blockbusters typically aren't made for peeps like me, and this one was no exception. Sorry, ladies.
