This is definitely not one of the best movies I've seen lately, BUT it did do a few things for me:
~made me not miss being 22
~solidified my feelings of annoyance with most (not all, but most) Millennials
~reminded me of how much I love me some John Cusack
~settled me down from some bigger concerns for about 90 minutes
It also pretty much told me what happened to Rob Gordon about 20 years after. (Not the same character, I know, but pretty much the same.)
~made me not miss being 22
~solidified my feelings of annoyance with most (not all, but most) Millennials
~reminded me of how much I love me some John Cusack
~settled me down from some bigger concerns for about 90 minutes
It also pretty much told me what happened to Rob Gordon about 20 years after. (Not the same character, I know, but pretty much the same.)

