So this is a feature I had to watch during my girl time as it was of no interest to my better half. And I was glad I didn't even try. It was an okay flick and even had some relatable themes.....if you can get past Lizzy Caplan's always sounding a little bit drunk delivery and the ever so obvious hipster attitude. I should actually say I appreciated this movie quite a bit. Because it made me glad I'm not single, glad I married the right guy (the 2nd time, but whatevs), glad my husband is a musician but not a precious pretentious one and glad I'm not too effed up to say I love you. There. That about sums it up.
I will give this movie points for opening up to Wilco's awesome "Heavy Metal Drummer". There. Now THAT sums it up.
I will give this movie points for opening up to Wilco's awesome "Heavy Metal Drummer". There. Now THAT sums it up.
