I hardly ever comment on local news stories, but this one here just bugs the piss outta me.
I'm not sure the folks at this establishment are culpable for this man's death, but the article indicates this is clearly not the nicest place on the block. AND if you ever read the local paper you will quickly see that this particular family has scraps with the law ALL. THE. TIME.
(And go on down and read on the comments on this news piece too. You will learn quite a lot about the rules of bar tending, my friend.)
If I lived in Belmont or owned and ran a business there, I do believe I would do something I've heard my dad say plenty of times: "stand on my head and show my ass". Because I don't think I would want Belmont known as a place that has businesses run by such irresponsible people OR has businesses run by people who CONSTANTLY break the law themselves. I wouldn't want my business or my home hurt by their bad decisions.
But I don't live in Belmont or run a business there. You decide, Belmont. You decide.
I'm not sure the folks at this establishment are culpable for this man's death, but the article indicates this is clearly not the nicest place on the block. AND if you ever read the local paper you will quickly see that this particular family has scraps with the law ALL. THE. TIME.
(And go on down and read on the comments on this news piece too. You will learn quite a lot about the rules of bar tending, my friend.)
If I lived in Belmont or owned and ran a business there, I do believe I would do something I've heard my dad say plenty of times: "stand on my head and show my ass". Because I don't think I would want Belmont known as a place that has businesses run by such irresponsible people OR has businesses run by people who CONSTANTLY break the law themselves. I wouldn't want my business or my home hurt by their bad decisions.
But I don't live in Belmont or run a business there. You decide, Belmont. You decide.