Last night I had a dream that I was in some kind of weird karaoke bar where you actually performed your song with the washed-up band that made it famous. I was set to go on with Dave Coverdale to sing "Here I Go Again" but it was clear that Dave didn't think I was up to it when he started quizzing me about the entire Whitesnake catalog.
In the end, I stood up on a table and sang "Detroit Rock City" while a bloated Ace jammed out beside me. Vince Neil was also wandering around for some reason.
And no, I didn't watch "Behind the Music: Hair Metal" last night while E-Roc watched feetball.
And no, I don't drop acid before bedtime.
Weird. I know.
In the end, I stood up on a table and sang "Detroit Rock City" while a bloated Ace jammed out beside me. Vince Neil was also wandering around for some reason.
And no, I didn't watch "Behind the Music: Hair Metal" last night while E-Roc watched feetball.
And no, I don't drop acid before bedtime.
Weird. I know.
Comments