So excited for summer concert this week! I have seen Journey more than once, and they have never disappointed, but this will be my first time seeing my FIRST FAVORITE BAND! I don't know what made me love Night Ranger back in the day, but did I ever! I didn't understand heavy rotation then, but I was always thrilled that "When You Close Your Eyes" got played on MTV every day after school. (Oh, MTV.....) And of course, I'm looking forward to seeing my first rock star crush, Jack Blades. So looking forward to spending a fun night with my man, maybe hooking up with some old friends, and generally reliving some good old times with music I cranked from my tiny little cassette player....."Sister Christian"........"Separate Ways"........"Lights".........."You Can Still Rock in America"..........and maybe even "Hot Blooded"??? (Yes, we're seeing Journey, Night Ranger and Foreigner for anyone who couldn't guess.) Can I hope for "Four in the Morning"? Could be a stretch! No matter what, it's sure to be a fun night. Even for a Designated Driver like me!!!!!