"America: The Story of Us" is pretty kick-ass TV and most everyone agrees. In the first 20 minutes alone, I learned at least 3 pieces of historic info I had never learned in all my years of school. (Did you know the Jamestownians resorted to canabilism? I'll just be damned!) Who says television is junk for your brain?
Tune into The History Channel Sundays at 9 pm for the new episodes and check the schedule for any good stuff that may be re-running. So far, you've only missed up to the Revolution from the British. But actually, you've missed A LOT.
And bonus.....it's probably one of the few shows you and your man can both watch and be entertained without complaint.
Tune into The History Channel Sundays at 9 pm for the new episodes and check the schedule for any good stuff that may be re-running. So far, you've only missed up to the Revolution from the British. But actually, you've missed A LOT.
And bonus.....it's probably one of the few shows you and your man can both watch and be entertained without complaint.
Comments